Study of English Philology at the Kapodistrian University of Athens and English and
Modern Greek Studies at the Otto von Guericke Universität Magdeburg and Freie Universität Berlin.
01. 2013 Goethe-Zertifikat C2: Großes Deutsches
Since July 2013 state-approved translator for Modern
Since September 2013 publicly appointed and sworn
translator for Modern Greek.
- 2016 PhD in Modern Greek Philology (University of Leipzig).
Professional experience and soft skills
- July 2000 Official interpreter of the Cypriot choir during its stay in Hungary.
- July- August 2001 Participation in the international youth project "EuroCamp" with a focus on: The cross-cultural encounter and conflict prevention among young people in Europe.
- September 2003 Assistant interpreter during the International Aphrodite Festival in Paphos.
- July- August 2004 Co-organizer of the Euro camp in Wernigerode.
- From May 2011 up to December 2016 scientific staff at the Institute of Classical Studies and Comparative Literature at the University of Leipzig.
- Since 2010 Freelancer at the adult education centre (VHS) Magdeburg - Lecturer for Greek and Hungarian.
- Since 2011 Freelancer at Intertext Magdeburg.
- Since May 2011 scientific staff at the Institute of Classical Studies and Comparative Literature in Leipzig.
Since January 2013 sole holder and general manager of Sprachenservice Philippou. Teaching, interpreting and translation
activity at various companies, police stations, district courts, jailhouses, television station (channel RTL), as well as the Criminal Investigation Office of Saxony-Anhalt and many
- From November 2016 up to June 2017 Site Manager of the languageschool inlingua in Magdeburg, branch office Stendal.